Looking for a best hosting website? Why look for anything else, go for Siteground.
Siteground is the perfect hosting website, with awesome performance, eye-catching features, and consistent fast speed. It was found in 2004 by Sofia, Bulgaria. Siteground provides various hosting, cloud computing services. Some of the hosting plans are StartUp, GrowBig, GoGeek. These all plans with many features and the price differ from plans to plans.
Siteground has data centers in 5 countries and has 800,000 domains all over the world and about 400 people as employees. The employees are very dedicated and feel happy to work with the Siteground company. It has really taken care of their employees and give them a high priority. Siteground is known for its customer-oriented services and best plans in affordable rates. This website offers free transfer of domains and helps in website building also, which makes it more popular. In this article, we have mentioned some Pros & Cons of Siteground, which may help you with selecting your hosting provider.
- Load site faster – Speed is the king every time. If the site gets slow even for 1 second, lakhs of money is lost by the company. Seeing all this, Siteground has built its website nicely with software and hardware. They use SSD (increases the speed of data being delivered) in all their servers. It has its own super cache. The software is always updated from time to time, which increases the speed and smoothness of the website.
- Quick server response times – Server response time means how much time the server takes to respond for a request before displaying content. The response time of Siteground worldwide is 129.8ms, which is really amazing and fastest from other sites.
- WordPress host – For becoming the best web host for WordPress, it really takes a lot of effort, speed tests, etc. Being on top Siteground provides the best hosting and transfers.
- Customer Support – The customer support section of the Siteground is just excellent and no one can beat it. They have 24/7 live chat, phone support, 30-day priority support, and many other customer-related services. It is best known in the world and never disappoints anyone.
- Backup for free – The websites backups the data automatically, so your time on saving data will be saved. It makes your work very easy and time-saving.
- Site migration – They offer free transfer of website with each account. You can give them CPanel id and password, and they will do everything for you.
- Resources – The share hosting options are very less. You can use limited resources only with one account.
- High Price – Once your subscription gets over then you need to pay the amount demanded by the site, there are no other options than this. It is a little bit costly but worth purchasing.
For hosting always use the best websites, and do not see the price first, first, you see the amount of money they are demanding for the services. Keep your website safe and attractive to be on the top-ranking list.
I receive customer referral fees from companies mentioned on this website. All data and opinion are based on my experience as a paying customer